D.M. (Cardiology), U.N.Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Affiliated to B. J. Medical Collage, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad,India, July 2014.
MD (General Medicine), Smt NHL Medical Collage, V.S. General Hospital, Ahmedabad, India. April 2010.
MBBS, Medical Collage, Baroda, India September 2006
Consulting and Interventional Cardiologist at Christ Hospital, Rajkot: from October 2016 to April 2018
Former Assistant Professor (for 2 years), Dept. of Cardiology, U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre. Affiliated to B. J. Medical Collage, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
Former Senior Register, Dept. of Cardiology, U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre. Affiliated to B J Medical Collage, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
Ex Consulting Physician at V S General Hospital, Ahmedabad India 2010
Experience more than 7 years performed more than 9000 cardiac interventions
- Effect of Oral Sildenafil on Residual Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Patients following Successful Percuraneous Ballon Mitral Valvuloplasty (PBMV): Short term result in 12 Patients. Indian Journal of Applied and Basic Medical Sciences : July 2013
- Accuracy of Different Imaging Modalities Prior to Bi ventricular Repair for Paediatric patients with Tetra logy of Fallot. Intern J Med Update January 2016; 11(1):3-11 dio; 10.4314/ijmu.v11i1.2
- Ductus arterosus stenting: A promising per cutaneous palliation in patients with duct-dependent pulmonary circulation. Rev Port Cardiol. 2016 ;35(11): 583-592. doi: 10.1016/j.repc.2016.06.010.
- Distribution of Coronary Artery Anomalies and Their Evaluation with Different Imaging Modalities. Int J Med Res. 2016;4(10):1807-1819. doi:10.17511/ijmrr.2016.i10.17.
- Transvenous arterial duct stenting in cyanotic patients with pulmonary atresia and ventricular septal defect. Prog Pediatr Cardiol. August 2016;43:119-126. Article in Press. doi: 10.1016/j.p pedcard.2016 Cardiol. 2016.08.017.