Dr.Chirag Matrawadia, an expert Intensivist, has been trained in Critical Care and gained experience as an intensivist in renowned medical institutes in Mumbai. He is presently Head Department of Critical Care Medicine in Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot. Dr. Chirag Matrawadia holds a privileged position as course Director of Certificate Course – Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine and also as Course Director of 1 year Certificate Course in Critical Care by Collage of Critical Care Medicine-Pune, Maharashtra.
MBBs From B.J. Medical Collage Ahamadabad-1995
MD (Medicine) from N.H.L.Municipal Collage Ahmadabad -1988
Previously worked as an Intensivist & Critical Care Specialist at Dhakan Hospital, Rajkot for 8 years.
Previously worked as Head- Critical Care in Sterling Hospital, Rajkot.
Trained in Critical Care at the renowned Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
Worked as intensivist at Jaslok Hospital Mumbai.
- Pioneer of establishing modern Critical Care in the region of Surashtra & Kutch
- Founder Member: Critical Care Education Foundation
- Course Director: Certificate Course-Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Course Director: 1 year Certificate Course in Critical Care by Collage of Critical Care Medicine- Pune.
- Invited as faculty for National Critical Care Congress-Pune, Kochi etc.
- Invited as faculty for Indo Australian Training Program in Critical Care Medicine.
- Attended Various National & International Conferences as faculty and as delegate.
Presented papers at several national conferences