Dr.Dipen Patel is Consultant Onco Surgeon at Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot. After completing his M.S. from Smt. NHL Medical Collage, Shardaben Hospital, Ahmadabad in 2013, he specialised further in surgical oncology and completed Mch in Onco surgery from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, BJ Medical Collage, Civil Hospital Ahmadabad in 2016. In his widespread experience of 3 years, he has worked as residential surgical Oncologist at Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, civil Hospital Ahmadabad. In Head and Neck oncology, he is well versed in surgeries of oral malignancies, larynx, and pharynx and post cricoid region, Thyroid and Salivary gland tumors. He can successfully perform reconstructive procedures such as pectoralis Major muscle flap, Latissimus dorsi flap, forehead flap, etc. He has also expertise in performing GI Oncology Surgeries for cancer of stomach, oesophagus, colon,rectum & hapatopancreatico biliary region and he is well adapted in performing surgeries for gynaecological and urological malignancies. He has got the opportunity to present posters and papers at National events and also has publication in respected journals.
M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology) from The Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, B.J.Medical Collage, Civil Hospital, Ahmadabad in the year 2016.
M.S. (General Surgery) Dept. of Surgery, SCL Genral Hospital, NHL Municipal Medical Collage, Ahmadabad, Gujarat under the Gujarat University in the year of 2013
Internship from B.J.Medical Collage, Civil Hospital, Ahmadabad in the year 2009-10
M.B.B.S. from B.J.Medical Collage, Civil Hospital, Ahmadabad Gujarat under the Gujarat University in the year 2009
- Presentation at Indian Medical Association National Conference at Ahmadabad, Gujarat.
- Presently Writing paper on various cancer topics.
- Attended various camps under the Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmadabad.
- Paper publication on Case of Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor of Male Breast: A rare case report
- Poster Presentation on Multiple Basal Cell Carcinoma over face, A case report and Oral presentation on Role of Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in treatment of Liver tumors in childhood at IMA NATCON 2014
- Two Paper publication, poster presentation and oral presentation during the tenure of General Surgery residency.