Dr Ketan P Chudasama is a proficient and experienced Neurologist. He has completed both his M.B.B.S. and M.D. Medicine from Medical College,Baroda. He then pursued D.M. in Neurology from prestigious AIIMS, New Delhi. Dr Ketan P Chudasama has also served as an Assistant professor in Medicine at various medical colleges.He strives for excellence in patient care with upto date knowledge and healing touch, serving society at large.
- M.B.B.S., Medical College, Baroda, Gujarat.Year 2011
- M.D. Medicine, Medical College, Baroda, Gujarat.Year 2014
- D.M. Neurology, AIIMS, New Delhi.Year 2019
Assistant Professor in Dept. of Medicine at Medical Collage, Baroda and Govt. Medical Collage, Bhavanag from September 2014 to June 2015
Assistant Professor in Dept. of Medicine at S.B.K.S. Medical Collage, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth. Waghodia from December 2015 to May 2016
- Observational “Study of cardiac sympathetic denervation by F18 -FDOPA PET-CT imaging in early Parkinson disease and Atypical parkinsonism”.
- Poster and paper presentation at various National and Regional forums.