Dr. Jigna R. Ganatra
Consulting Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Dr. Jigna R. Ganatra has completed her graduation and post-graduation at Saurashtra University, Gujarat. She has been working in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology for the past 11 years and has a vivid and extensive experience in conducting normal & abnormal vaginal deliveries, cesarean section & abdominal & vaginal hysterectomies. She has gained wide experience in managing infertility patients & high risk pregnancy cases
Research and Publications
- Working as a full time Obstetrician & Gynecologist, for the past 2 years, at N.M.Virani Wockhardt Hospital & Managing high risk Pregnancy cases
- Worked as a senior registrar in Obstetrics & Gynecology department at Sir Hurkissondas Nurrottumdas Hospital, Mumbai for 3 years.
- Worked as a full time Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Smt. B.B. Desai General Hospital Gariyadhar (Periphery) in Bhavanagar Dist. & handled many referred cases single handedly for 3 years.
- Worked as a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist at other reputed institute of Rajkot for 3 Years.
- 23rd SOGOG conference (Surat Oct. 1998) winner of 1st prize in paper. Topic : Critical Care in cases of Placenta Previa
- Winner of 1st Prize in P.G.Debate at Annual Conference of Baroda obstetrics & Gynecology Society. Topic: Conservative vs Operative Management in Ectopic Pregnancy
- Best obstetric paper presentation in 24th SOGOG conference, Bhavnagar. Topic: Missing IUD Thread.
- Shirin Mehtaji Competition by AMWI (Feb. 2001) winner of 1st Prize. Topic: Role of Colposcopy and Cytology in Preventive Oncology, National Congress of AMWI, Mumbai (Dec. 2001) 1st Prize (Win Winfred Prize)
- Yuva FOGSI Conference (October 2002) winner of Best Obstetric paper presentation Topic: Newer Approach to Treatment of Thalassemia
- 2003 Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology at Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad
- Conducting normal and abnormal vaginal deliveries
- Caesarean section
- Abdominal and vaginal hysterectomies
- Infertility patients and high risk pregnancy cases