Dr. Milap H. Mashru
M.B.B.S., M.D., FNB
Consultant Critical Care Medicine
Dr.Milap Mashrudid his MBBS and MD from government medical college, civil hospital, Surat. He has done his fellowship in critical care medicine (FNB) from the renowned National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. He acquired his training from the Department of critical care medicine, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore – One of the very few closed ICU set ups in the country. He is one of the very few qualified intensivists in the region.
Research and Publications:
- Worked as consultant - critical care medicine at Apple hospital Surat
- Worked as critical care specialist at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai.
- Worked as ICU Registrar at Sanjeevini ICU & at Mahavir Cardiac Hospital, Surat.
- Presented paper on “Acute renal failure in Leptospirosis” at National conference on Leptospirosis held at Surat, in Feb 2005.
- Presented poster on “Safety of Percutaneous Tracheostomy in coagulopathic patients” at Bhopal ISCCM conference, in F e b 2008. – Awarded as the second best poster presentation by the Jury.
- “Obstetrics emergency in ICU" - Paper accepted in European society of critical care medicine conference (ESICM) 2008-Portugal.
- Completed his fellowship training for critical care medicine at Manipal Hospital Bangalore.
- M.B.B.S., M.D. (Medicine), FNB (Critical Care Medicine)