Dr. Jaydip A. Ramani
MBBS, MS, M.ch
Consultant Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon (CVTS) Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgeon
A strong, dynamic and dedicated surgeon par excellence, Dr. Jaydip Ramani pursued his primary medical degree from BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad with top grades. He passed his post-graduation from same college with top grades. Being a good surgeon, he is also a good teacher. He has his expertise in minimal invasive cardiac surgery with a vast experience and is also trained in complex cardiac procedures.
- Bachelorate of Medicine, Bachelorate of Surgery (M.B.B.S), B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Batch 2003 - 2009.
- Master of Surgery (M.S.) General Surgery, B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Batch 2009 – 2012.
- M.Ch. (Magister of Chirurgiae) in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology (UNMICRC ), B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- As a Senior Resident, CVTS Department at U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology (UNMICRC), Ahmedabad, Gujarat from June 2016 to October 2017
- As an Assistant Professor, M.Ch. (Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery), U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology (U NM ICRC), Ahmedabad, Gujarat from October 2017 to November 2018.
- Consultant Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon (Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgeon) From December 2018 Onwards.
- Total Procedures observed and assisted - more than 2000
- Total Procedures performed independently (Open + Minimal Invasive) more than 800
Research and Publications
- Vast Experience in Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Valve Repair & Replacement, Congenital Cardiac Disorders in Children (ASD, VSD, Tetralogy of Fallot)
- Vast Experience in Complex Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Vascular Procedures
- Specialisation in off Pump Total Arterial Bypass Grafting
- Good Experience in Aortic Surgery - Bentall Procedure, Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Good Expertise in Thoracic Surgery- Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy
Conferences And Workshops
- Various original Paper and Poster publications in national and international Journals
- PCSI - 2018
- Live Midcab Workshop - Bhuvneshwar, Delhi - 2018
- Live Midcab Workshop - Bhuvneshwar, Odissa - 2017
- GKNM Advanced Skill Workshop - 2017
- Organising Committee Member of National CME- "Basic Course of MICS- 2017", UNMICRC, Ahmedabad
- Joint International Conference 2015 - Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS) Live Workshop, Ahmedabad, India
- GKNM Workshop for Residents - 2015
- National Workshop on Research Methodology & Scientific Writing 2014, UNMICRC, Ahmedabad, India.
- Gujarat Thoracoscopy Workshop 2014, UNMICRC, Ahmedabad, India
- PCSI – 2014
- CVTS CME - 2014 Curriculum Update of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Ahmedabad, India
- PCSI - 2013
- IACTSCON - 2013