Dr. Chirag Matravadia
Dr. Chirag Matravadia, an expert Intensivist, has been trained in Critical Care and gained experience as an Intensivist in renowned medical institutes in Mumbai. He is presently Head-Department of Critical Care Medicine in Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot. Dr. Chirag Matravadia holds a privileged position as Course Director of Certificate Course - Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine and also as Course Director of 1 year Certificate Course in Critical Care by College of Critical Care Medicine- Pune, Maharashtra.Professional Background
- Previously worked as an Intensivist & Critical Care specialist at Dhakaan Hospital, Rajkot for 8 years.
- Previously worked as Head- Critical Care in Sterling Hospital, Rajkot.
- Trained in Critical Care at the renowned Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Worked as an Intensivist at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai.
- Pioneer in establishing modern Critical Care in the regions of Saurashtra & Kutch.
- Founder Member: Critical Care Education Foundation.
- Course Director: Certificate Course - Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Course Director: 1 year Certificate Course in Critical Care by College of Critical Care Medicine - Pune.
- Invited as a faculty for National Critical Care Congress - Pune, Kochi etc.
- Invited as faculty for Indo Australian Training Program in Critical Care Medicine.
- Attended various national & international conferences as faculty and as delegate.
- M.B.B.S from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad - 1995.
- M.D. (Medicine) from N.H.L Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad - 1998.
Research & Publications
- Intensivist and Critical Care specialist
- Presented papers at several national conferences.